top of page

That’s better

A beautiful day with sunshine from start to finish. The temperature was about 17 although it felt hotter. Having said that once you've removed your self from direct sunlight it was a little chilly.

Today we headed down the hill for an orientation day.

The place is beautiful and such a refreshing change from Marbella. The town is much more vibrant with assorted old and new.

The dockside was a pleasure to walk around. Another major plus is the availability of toilets. They are a rare commodity in Spain. I think the expectation is that you use the cafes and restaurants. This can become a little expensive and you end up in a vicious cycle as you keep topping up.

It's different from being on holiday when one can visit the bars and restaurants on a daily basis for the duration of your holiday. When you're living day to day one has to be a little more careful.

We explored the promenade for a bit. We decided that as we have a couple of weeks here that we would limit ourselves to the seashore and take a leisurely stroll around the city on another day.

This super yacht is owned by an Azerbaijani billionaire oligarch. Pretty much sums up what's wrong with the world!

On the way back up the hill the peddle on my bike snapped off. It looks like it had shredded the inside of the connection. Luckily it had enough electric power to get me and the dog back up the hill.

So we will have to try and find someone tomorrow to assist.

Another day of sunshine should help ease the pain!

20 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Swapping platforms

Follow me and my travels on Polarsteps Tried to sort this out but they wanted over £450 to continue. If you're interested in keeping up please let us know.

Probably the nicest area yet that we’ve stayed.

The conversation with the blog server continues. I am trying to find a way forward.! We had packed away our summer clothes thinking that as we headed home we would not be needing them. After unpacking

The long drive.

Still awaiting a call from the blog admin to try and sort out storage issues. We got up reasonably early and left the sight at about 9 for the 6 hour or so drive to València. It was the best drive we


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page